InSphere Logo

HomeInSphere - General

General Discussion

Data templates have disappeared Messages in this topic - RSS

vgiles

10/19/2015
Hi,
Is it just me or have the data templates disappeared from InSphere?
The 2nd button at the bottom of the project tab used to take me to the templates. I can't find any other way of accessing the templates.
I also can't seem to find the export button anymore to download data. Is there a notifications email list for changes that I can join?

0 link
Tom H
Administrator

10/19/2015
Hi vgiles

The project templates view is functioning as normal. Clearing your browser cache should resolve this.
Hold Ctrl + press F5 a few times to do this then check it again. The post Clearing your Internet browser cache post update covers this in a little more detail.

The Export buttons located at the bottom left of the map view.

edited by Tom H on 10/19/2015
0 link
vgiles

10/19/2015
Hi Tom,
I have tried both options (clearing and refreshing the browser cache). The export button is still greyed out and the data templates are not accessible.
There is a second option in the settings to clear offline web content and user data (see image below). Is it safe to clear this without losing anything critical?

I am using Firefox. I have just repeated the process with IE11 and get the same result.

0 link
vgiles

10/19/2015
...And Chrome. Same result.

0 link
lcarter

10/19/2015
Hi vgiles,

If that did not fix it, you may want to check your TerraFlex App license allocation under the Organization's People tab. Is your Forms tab also gone from the left panel? This would be another indication that the TerraFlex license is not allocated to your currently signed in username. Move a TerraFlex Basic or Advanced license to your username and Save User in the right panel.
0 link