InSphere Logo

HomeTerraFlex - Mobile

Discussions and feedback specific to TerraFlex Mobile

Moving a point on the app while collecting data Messages in this topic - RSS

Gman

11/13/2013
Is there a way to move a point that I collect in the field if the point is inaccessible but can be visually seen? In other words can the point be edited on the fly?
0 link
Brendon
Administrator

11/13/2013
Hi Gman,

Click on the "Point Collected" field and you will be taken to the Map view with your current location shown. Select the Pencil icon to 'draw' the location onto the map, then select Save.

This is how you collect a 'digitized' location. Refer to the How-To Guides for Using the Mobile Apps for more information on how to do this for your device:
http://app.trimbleinsphere.com/help/#16396.htm
edited by Tom H on 9/4/2014

--
Brendon Edge
Trimble Navigation
0 link
Gman

9/3/2014
That link didn't work for me. Thanks for the explanation.
0 link
Tom H
Administrator

9/4/2014
Hi Gman

We've updated the website since that post and have a dedicated set of help files for the Insphere product suite.
You will find the information you need below under the TerraFlex section

http://app.trimbleinsphere.com/help/#16396.htm

I've also update the previous post to reflect this

edited by Tom H on 9/4/2014
0 link
Tony P

12/7/2016
Hi, Neither of these links worked for me as they both give a server error 403 forbidden: access id denied result.

I would also like to know is there anyway to alter a points geometry or location from the admin/pc side. For instance, a crew member collected a point and I can visually tell that the point is not exactly accurate and would like to move it to match up with a spot on background imagery. Is there anyway to do this?
0 link
mad_wild

7/5/2020
Tony P wrote:
Hi, Neither of these links worked for me as they both give a server error 403 forbidden: access id denied result.

I would also like to know is there anyway to alter a points geometry or location from the admin/pc side. For instance, a crew member collected a point and I can visually tell that the point is not exactly accurate and would like to move it to match up with a spot on background imagery. Is there anyway to do this?

Hi Tony, did you ever figure out how to do this? I'm just getting started with TerraFlex and lack of editing ability is a bit frustrating....
0 link