InSphere Logo

HomeInSphere - General

General Discussion

Insphere Down Messages in this topic - RSS

mbrowne

6/4/2019
Good morning. Insphere has been down for us since yesterday afternoon. When I log in in Chrome or MS Edge, the site loads okay, but when I click on any project to load forms the browser gets stuck in a never ending loop and will not load any forms or any projects. TerraFlex is also having issues as it will not show any of the forms we collected on a project all of last week. The crew needs to see all the forms we collected as they are meeting the client in the field today. This is costing us serious time and headache. Please inform as to what is going on.
0 link
Gabe

6/4/2019
I'm having similar issues as well. I tried clearing cache as was recommended in a previous post but had no luck
0 link
Klabin Florestal

6/4/2019
I have the same problem!

--
Florest, GIS
0 link
MattG-Russell

6/4/2019
Same issues here
0 link
Adam
Administrator

6/4/2019
Hi All,

InSphere is back up and running now.

Regards,
Adam
Trimble Geospatial Support
0 link
willing

6/4/2019
It certainly is not back up for data upload ....
0 link
Randy

6/6/2019
It is not back up. Still problems with download. Not all files downloading which makes useless data. Get on the Ball. I have projects pending and due now!
0 link
Randy

6/6/2019
Adam wrote:
Hi All,

InSphere is back up and running now.

Regards,
Adam
Trimble Geospatial Support
0 link
Randy

6/6/2019
Don't think so. My download problem started two days ago and still persist.
0 link
Gabe

6/6/2019
I'm not able to see the features I published using the ArcMap plugin. It shows that the template came through but no forms are displayed.
0 link
Randy

6/6/2019
the raw data is not downloading
0 link
dmellisjr

6/6/2019
Can't upload .shp files and create templates - not working!
0 link
Adam V

6/6/2019
Is there an update to this issue. It does not seem to be corrected. I am still unable to sync my mobile device and anything i try to create on the web interface does not seem to save.
0 link
Joey G

6/10/2019
Still having the same issue as OP—InSphere perpetually reloads and I can't view any collected forms, let alone export.
edited by Joey G on 6/10/2019
0 link