InSphere Logo

HomeInSphere - General

General Discussion

Sync Server Temporarily disabled for bug fix Messages in this topic - RSS

Tom H
Administrator

6/27/2018
****** Sync Server Temporarily disabled to allow for bug fix [June 27th] ******

In the last 24 hours we have become aware of a data sync issue that is affecting TerraFlex users.
We have had to temporarily disable the syncing functionality until this has been resolved Until we resolve this we would advise you do not use Terraflex in the field as you will be unable to sync form data.

We are working on a fix with the highest priority and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused

edited by Tom H on 6/27/2018
0 link
Tom H
Administrator

6/28/2018
**** Sync Server ENABLED and Issue Resolved June 28th ****

The synchronisation server has been enabled and Terraflex should now be operating as normal.
We will continue to monitor all traffic for the next 24 hours as a precautionary measure.

We apologise for this temporary disruption of service and thank you all for your patience.

If there are any outstanding issues for individual accounts please can you follow the instructions In the post - Need Help? Here's what you should do (#3 Trimble Terraflex Support) and escalate this, with all the necessary information to the support team.

-
edited by Tom H on 6/28/2018
0 link
dmellisjr

7/2/2018
Is the Sync Server "Disabled" again? None of our users can sync in order to download current Tasks/Forms, simply cannot connect this morning - Monday, 7/2/2018.
edited by dmellisjr on 7/2/2018
0 link
york

7/2/2018
Tom, I am seeing the same error again as last week and so is my client. Please advise on a time to fix.
0 link
TDavidson

3/20/2019
I am having this issue today. Any maintenance going on?
0 link
EcoAnalysts

3/25/2019
We're having many issues today. Is there something going on? The site is SO SLOW. Also, we can no longer search for location in the search bar InSphere. It just says "undefined". Also, it appears none of our data is showing up on maps, so we can't create tasks.
edited by EcoAnalysts on 3/25/2019
edited by EcoAnalysts on 3/25/2019
0 link