InSphere Logo

HomeInSphere - General

General Discussion

InSphere not updating Messages in this topic - RSS

SBrellenthin

10/30/2017
Hello

Are there currently any outages on InSphere? I am unable to see recently collected forms, templates or tasks? Uploaded data is also not appearing.

Thanks

-Stephen B.
0 link
Tom H
Administrator

10/30/2017
Hi Stephen

There are no current outages on Insphere. It sounds like this may be a localised issue with your account or specific HW/SW configuration.

Take a look at the topic Mobile Sync Issues? Here's Some Things To Try and work through this.

If you are still having problems then go to the topic - Need Support? Here's what you should do and escalate this to the Trimble team with all the requested information. One of the support team will contact you to work through the problem

-
edited by Tom H on 10/30/2017
0 link
SBrellenthin

10/30/2017
Thanks for the quick reply, Tom. TerraFlex on my GPS unit indicates that it has synced. I have tried both on cell network and WiFi. InSphere displays the message "Loading templates" for about 5 minutes, then displays a blank page, both in list view and map.

Is there a way to display the lat/lon for points I have collected? There are a few critical points I need. I have also reached out to my local Trimble vendor.

Thanks
0 link