InSphere Logo

HomeTerraFlex - Cloud

Discussions and feedback specific to TerraFlex Cloud

Edit formfields in Insphere Messages in this topic - RSS

diva46

9/26/2016
1. When I add a new item to a choice field, I need several savings, until ISP loads it into the app. (2-3 times)
(see attachment)

2. The Yes/No form field isn't translated to french - in the Francais-Suisse language, it comes in german Ja/Nein.

By The Way: App and Cloud are very nice, easy tools with a great potential for GIS and field measurements!!!!
0 link
Tom H
Administrator

9/26/2016
Hi Diva46

Issue 1 is usually a local to your machine/ network environment, such as a poor/ intermittent connection, browser related or some configuration/security setup local to you
I've ran a few tests and the live environment is operating as it should.
I'd recommend using Chrome as your browser. This has the best performance in my experience.
If your form is quite a large and complex one then there may be some delay in republishing/ editting and the edits are reposted to the cloud but I would only expect this to be a few seconds.

For Issue 2 - this looks fine in the cloud. I can set up the French Suisse locale via the Organisation settings and the 'Oui/non' choice implements fine.

Is this problem with Terraflex mobile?

I would suggest re applying your locale via the Organisation Settings option

-
edited by Tom H on 9/26/2016
0 link
diva46

9/26/2016
Thanks Tom

2. Yes only the TF-App. I made this change in location settings but still the app shows the german Ja/nein.
0 link
Tom H
Administrator

9/26/2016
Thanks for the confirmation - I'll take this off forum and we'll investigate this via the support channels
0 link