InSphere Logo

HomeTerraFlex - Cloud

Discussions and feedback specific to TerraFlex Cloud

Uploaded files showing as "Pending" Messages in this topic - RSS

creed

1/5/2018
Is TerraFlex cloud experiencing maintenance? Several files I uploaded tonight have been "Pending" for several hours now, and unavailable as layers to be converted to templates. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?
0 link
Tom H
Administrator

1/5/2018
Hi Creed

We're currently having a few issues on the server that engineering are working on. This should be fixed soon (I will update this thread when)

We apologise for any inconvenience during this time
0 link
creed

1/5/2018
Thank you for the reply Tom. I have several tasks I need to create this morning, hopefully they can resolve the issues soon.
0 link
Tom H
Administrator

1/5/2018
Hi Creed

This should be resolved now so please try again
0 link
AT@CP

6/6/2018
I've been experiencing this issue for the last 12 hours. I've uploaded 8 files (four around 8:30pm eastern last night and four more this morning), and all 8 files still show as pending. Is there another server issue going one? Will this be fixed today?

I have a technician going out into the field today and need to prepare their project file. Thanks.
edited by AT@CP on 6/6/2018
0 link
pframe

6/6/2018
AT@CP, I've been experiencing the same issues since around 1:30pm CST, yesterday. I also have multiple temporary employees performing an audit of a telecom network, who are currently at a standstill. I was told yesterday afternoon around 3, that there were server issues that arose, and that Trimble engineers were working on the issue. I've reached back out, via my Trimble deal this morning, but haven't heard a response yet.
0 link
Engeserv

7/25/2018
Hi Tom H

I've uploaded this evening some files and all of then are "pending" for 30 min. Is it a server issue? If you can fix this problem will be great!

Thanks.
0 link
lcarter

7/25/2018
Hi all,

The server that handles the uploading was restarted yesterday afternoon MT time. I have since uploaded data successfully. Are you able to try the upload again and be successful?

Lane C
Trimble MGIS Support
0 link